Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Proud In Pink


Pink is one of those colors you either love or hate. Personally it is one of my favorites. I can use it to bring out my girlie side or to be sweet and seductive. Because I have such a love for pink I am always excited when Dirty Princess releases a new set of heels because I now Im going to wear them everywhere and with everything and they are sure to match all the pink in my inventory. The Butterfly Fantasy Princess Boots are no different. They are sweet, sassy, and the epitome of sexy. Made for maitreya, isis, and freya you need these butterfly laced heels and if you dont like pink well thats ok The Butterfly Fantasy Princess Boots come in 13 great colors! So next time your out shopping check out The Butterfly Fantasy Princess Boots by Dirty Princess at Days of Yore!

Sponsors:
Dirty Princess ~ The Butterfly Fantasy Princess Boots ~ @ Days of Yore

Other Designers:
Body ~ Maitreya ~Lara
Head ~ Catwa ~ Catya
Skin & Makeup ~ Pink Fuel ~ Adeline (hazel)
Hair ~  Truth ~ Yuko (Selections)
Eyes ~ Demicorn ~ Princess Eyes Jasmine
Dress ~ Foxes ~ Olivia - pastel flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall into Spring

 Spring is just around the corner so fall into spring with this adorable new outfit by ChicModa. The Amanda Crop Cami and Bloomers are super...