Monday, May 13, 2019

Back To The Beginning


We all have that one outfit. The one that we fall in love with and are like yea... Ill give this brand a try. When it came to Promagic for me it was the Love Dress. This dress came in gacha form and I was so excited over it that I sank tons of linden into the gacha just so i could get all the dresses I could for me and my chick friends. The love dress was special it hugged the curves great and the draping work was simply beautiful. I wore this dress to every party for a good year and still find excuses to wear it today. So what outfit got you into Promagic?

Sponsors:
Promagic ~ Love-Dress-6

Other Designers:
 Body ~ Maitreya ~Lara
Head ~ Catwa ~ Catya
Skin & Makeup ~ Pink Fuel ~ Adeline (hazel)
Hair ~ Truth ~ Oasis (selections)
Eyes ~ Demicorn ~ Absol Eyes - Sea RARE
Backdrop ~ Foxcity ~ Ballroom (Pastel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall into Spring

 Spring is just around the corner so fall into spring with this adorable new outfit by ChicModa. The Amanda Crop Cami and Bloomers are super...