Friday, March 24, 2017

A LootBox Hidden Treasure


We all have those designers we know and love... 
So when we find something new that we really like it's always exciting.
Recently .BF. Accessories has really caught my attention. They had some beautiful lingerie at the Whore Couture Fair and then at the Loot Box Gacha Event I fell in love. 
Among the outer circle of up and coming designers I found this gem. 
Artanis by .BF. it looked like Armor made for a goddess. The perfect fit of sexy warrior and nymph queen I just couldn't resist playing  until I had it all...
and it's Maitreya fit. What more could you ask for when fitted armor for Maitreya is so hard to find and they nailed ever girls battle-kini dreams.
All I can say is I look forward to seeing what .BF. makes next. 


Body - Maitreya - Lara
Head - Catwa - Catya
Shape - Custom
Skin - Pink Fuel - Bambi (Vanilla) 
Eyes - The Sugar Garden - Angel Eyes - Deep Blue
Hair - Doe @ LootBox - Aspen  (Blondes)
Outfit - .BF. @ LootBox - Artanis (Gacha) pieces 1-7 & Rare


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall into Spring

 Spring is just around the corner so fall into spring with this adorable new outfit by ChicModa. The Amanda Crop Cami and Bloomers are super...