Monday, March 27, 2017

A Vinyl Dream


I went to Uber this round and found myself unusually disappointed.
There was very little I actually liked...which is rare.
I was prepared to leave empty handed when I found this beautiful dress.
Created by Vinyl it came in a variety of solids and each solid came with a pattern and for many different bodies Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, and Slink.
Shown above is the pattern for the soft blue set.
The Chai Slip dress hugs the curves well and fits the body nicely.
There is no clipping when moving or sitting.
I did have one big issue with this dress...
Vinyl made a set of boots to go with this dress. (Not Pictured)
The Tea Wedge Boots are amazing. I bought the soft blue boots because I bought the soft blue dress pack and was very sad to find that the boots did not match the patterned dress.



Body - Maitrya - Lara
Head - Catwa - Catya
Shape - Custom
Skin - Pink Fuel - Bambi (Vanilla)
Eyes - The Sugar Garden - Angel Eyes (Deep Blue)
Hair - Truth - Ginger (Light Blonde)
Dress - Vinyl @ Uber - Chai Dress (Soft Blue)
Boots - Blueberry - Cupcake

Check this look out on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall into Spring

 Spring is just around the corner so fall into spring with this adorable new outfit by ChicModa. The Amanda Crop Cami and Bloomers are super...