Friday, June 23, 2017

My Inner Goddess


Like many kids we all had our phases of things 
we liked, things we hated... and even things we loved.
I remember going through my Egyptian phase well.
I watched every documentary I could get my hands on. I read every book I could find.
There was something about the ancient culture that just spoke to me.
I'm betting though that it was probably their obsession with cats.
I was  beyond excited when I saw the ad for the Devious Minds bastet ad for Lootox.
Usually they release gachas in many colors with many options so I was surprised to find that the commons only came in three colors black, white. and gold.
I was even more excited after playing it when I started to put the pieces on together and found that not just did this outfit have several different looks but the colors were layer-able to add a new look.
For example you could put gold pearl belt over the white ornament skirt and they fit perfectly!
Then there were the lootboxes. Naturally I played until I got them both. 
Shown above  was the **GODDESS** rare lootbox.
The combination of turquoise, red and gold just screamed ancient Egypt.
Then to my surprise and excitement there is a **SECRET** rare and its pink!

Credits:
Body - Maitreya - Lara
Head - Catwa - Catya
Skin - Pink Fuel - Bambi (Vanilla)
Hair - Truth - Ice (Blacks & Whites)
Outfit, Mask, and Jewelry - DeviousMinds - Bastet @ Lootbox
!dM deviousMind "Bastet" **GODDESS** LARA LootBox RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall into Spring

 Spring is just around the corner so fall into spring with this adorable new outfit by ChicModa. The Amanda Crop Cami and Bloomers are super...