Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Pretty In Pink


I don't know about you, but I am a sucker for a beautiful well fit gown. 
I may not get to wear them very often, however every once in a while the occasion comes up and personally I want to look like a princess.
I was absolutely mesmerized when I ran across this gown by United Colors at FaMESHed. The Ivyana gown was not only sexy and beautiful it literally sparkled. No I'm not talking about the over done crazy bling , but just a little light shimmer on the skirt. 
The bead work and drapery on the back is absolutely one of a kind and the slightly sheer top adds the hint of skin that makes everyone turn their heads in awe.
I can tell you I hesitated a bit when I saw the dress was 500L but once I tried it on the way it fit, the texturing, even the way the dress moved when walking made it well worth the price. 
and the color choices made it hard to pick just one. 
So if you buy the dress just remember that your buying the color on the outside skirt.
Every other color from the dress itself to the beading and metals are all color change.
So if you like me find yourself growing your formal collection. the 
Ivyana dress by United Colors is a must have.


Body - Maitreya - Lara
Head - Catwa - Catya
Skin - Pink Fuel - Bambi (Vanilla)
Eyes - Ikon - Promise Eyes Azure
Hair  - Truth - Zoya (Variety)
Dress - United Colors - Ivyanna (Pink) @ FaMESHed
Back Drop - Diamandis- Fancy Living
Decor - Dead Dollz- The House Of Bride @ The Arcade
Pieces shown:
03. Dead Dollz - The House of Brides - "Princess Style"
04. Dead Dollz - The House of Brides - "Mermaid Style"
05. Dead Dollz - The House of Brides - "A Style"
06. Dead Dollz - The House of Brides - 3Way Mirror
07. Dead Dollz - The House of Brides - Bench
08. Dead Dollz - The House of Brides - Stool
09. Dead Dollz - The House of Brides - Fitting Room





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall into Spring

 Spring is just around the corner so fall into spring with this adorable new outfit by ChicModa. The Amanda Crop Cami and Bloomers are super...