Monday, July 17, 2017

The Dark Mermaid


If my time in secondlife has taught me anything...
It's that mermaids are yummy.
Now like many I have an addiction to gachas. I was thrilled to find that Moon Elixir 
created a cute little shell bikini set with scales.
I must tell you that this outfit has many pieces so putting it all on 
can be rather overwhelming to the eye.
My favorite pieces though being the panty , bra, and scales work perfectly together.
Like most of their gachas Moon Elixir it is 75L a pull.
However I have found hard t put together a mermaid look for my Drow skin
and this sit fits amazing and looks wonderful on!


Body - Maitreya - Lara
Head - Catwa - Catya
Skin - Lumae - Ianthe (Ursula)
Eyes - Ikon - Promise Eyes (Azure)
Hair - Magika - Empty Gold
Outfit & Scales - Moon Elixir - Siren's Spell @ Epiphany
Moon Elixir - Siren's Spell - 2 - Lara - Body Scales - RARE
Moon Elixir - Siren's Spell - 8 - Lara - Bra - Onyx
Moon Elixir - Siren's Spell - 14 - Lara - Thong - Black
Moon Elixir - Siren's Spell - 17 - Lara - Arm Pearls - Onyx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall into Spring

 Spring is just around the corner so fall into spring with this adorable new outfit by ChicModa. The Amanda Crop Cami and Bloomers are super...