Saturday, August 10, 2019

Beautiful Moonlight


I've been a fan of magika since I was a noob. I had always liked her work, but then it happened. I fell in love. Magika's Fight Sleep was simply stunning. She had just revamped her textures and the colors were so soft and pretty with a unique shine that gave the hair life. The soft waves felt so natural and fit so well against my body. This hair is so pretty that even a year and a half later I still find ways to wear it. So what hair made you a Magika lover?

Sponsors:

Demicorn ~ Princess Eyes ~ Jasmine

Other Designers:

Hair ~ Magika ~ Fight Sleep
Body ~ Maitreya ~Lara
Head ~ Catwa ~ Catya
Skin  ~ Deetalez ~ Helma (Nordic)
Eyeshadow ~ Veechi ~ Light Smokey Eyeshadow
Lipgloss ~ Izzie's ~ Lipgloss
Dress ~ United Colors ~ Glitter Dress Blue @ Collabor 88


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall into Spring

 Spring is just around the corner so fall into spring with this adorable new outfit by ChicModa. The Amanda Crop Cami and Bloomers are super...