Friday, November 8, 2019

Hello Fall

Whenever a designer does something new I get a little nervous. I mean a clothing designer doing decor doesn't often work. So when Promagic announced they were doing a backdrop I really wasn't sure what to think. Let me tell you I am so glad I took a chance on Promagic's Fall Backdrop because it is so stunning. The detail work is so well done with the browns, golds, and oranges. It is the epitome of fall. The fall backdrop was done in collaboration with LaGyo and was released today at Collabor88 so stop in and check out this amazing backdrop for yourself.

Sponsors:
Promagic ~ Fall Backdrop ~ @ Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall into Spring

 Spring is just around the corner so fall into spring with this adorable new outfit by ChicModa. The Amanda Crop Cami and Bloomers are super...