Saturday, July 6, 2019

Dirty Princess 4 Life


So many of you have been following me a long time. Long before I became a blogger when I was just an artsy photographer trying to find my way. What you probably don't know is that I tried my hand at blogging once and it was a big bust. Well one day I was playing on an rp sim and made a new friend. This new friend saw my pictures asked about why I didn't blog and next thing I know I've been asked to be a blogger for Dirty Princess. Turns out the new friend I had made was close to the brand. It was almost a year ago that  I became a blogger for Dirty Princess. They were my first and only sponsor for a long time. They took a chance on me when no one else would. I was a huge fan of Dirty Princess long before I was ever a blogger or even a photographer. They have options for so many bodies and so many occasions. So for my one year anniversary with the brand I decided to do something big. How big you ask? Well I picked not one... not two... but six of my closest friends why they love Dirty Princess and I have decided to let them tell you why you should love Dirty Princess as much as we do.

Every girl was asked to wear her favorite Dirty Princess outfit and share as much about their look as they felt comfortable.


China Falmer

Favorite Dirty Princess Outfit: Italian Bae Princess Pants and Top (Gingham)

What do you like most about Dirty Princess?  Varied Range and Colours

Body ~ Maitreya ~ Lara
Head ~ Catwa
Skin ~ Mila ~ Gitte Light
Hair ~ Doux ~ Vel
Eyes ~ Ikon ~ Hope - Apex
Backdrop ~ Foxcity ~ Old Town Mono



Ariana Moody

Favorite Dirty Princess Outfit: DIRTY PRINCESS- Lil Country Princess Dress- MILLENNIAL PINK

What do you like most about Dirty Princess? all of their country stuff....duh

Body ~ Maitreya ~ Lara
Head ~ Catwa ~ Lona
Skin ~  amara beauty ~ Powder Pack FEB 2017
Hair ~ Truth ~  Surrender - Fatpack
Eyes ~ Izzies ~ Sparkle Eyes Monotone
Backdrop ~ Serenity Style ~ Julia Spring Backdrop  - The world is mine RARE


Dee

Favorite Dirty Princess Outfit: Thirsty 4 U (Black) with Dirty Princess Precious Princess Collar

What do you like most about Dirty Princess? It's reasonably priced and nicely detailed outfits from fun and flirty to sexy and seductive fitting every girl's RP needs. Plus! My Daddy Likes it :D 

Body ~ Belleza ~ Freya
Head ~ Catwa ~ Catya
Skin ~ The Skinnery
Hair ~ Stealthic
Headband ~ Supernatural ~ Kitty ~ Headband
Backdrop ~ Foxcity ~ Cozy Bedroom (blush)


Kiera


Favorite Dirty Princess Outfit: The Doll Princess  Outfit-Over It

What do you like most about Dirty Princess? The fit... the detail... the costumes... how sexy they make me look and feel. Or maybe it's the fact that I can dress up as my favorite characters because of them. I love it all what can I say I am a Dirty Princess Addict.

Body ~ Maitreya ~Laraers:
Head ~ Catwa ~ Catya
Skin & Makeup ~ Pink Fuel ~ Adeline (hazel)
Eyes ~ Demicorn ~ Princess Eyes - Jasmine
Hair ~ Truth ~ Tori ~ Brunettes



Lexi

Favorite Dirty Princess Outfit: Clickbait pants and Spoiled Life shirt

What do you like most about Dirty Princess? They have a range of streetwear and my partner loves me in that outfit.

Body ~ Maitreya ~ Lara
Head ~ Catwa ~ Catya
Skin ~ Pink Fuel ~ Vamp
Hair ~ Wasabi Pills
Backdrop ~ Foxcity ~ Cute Thing (Blue)



ƜɪČkعժ ℳคℒԱɱ Ʋєѕρєяαє Ťяιηιтŷ 

Favorite Dirty Princess Outfit:  Jasmine bra and Panty set (Black)

What do you like most about Dirty Princess? I enjoy the originality of the styles , and the range from Nice to very very naughty.

Zevran Caelum

Favorite Dirty Princess Outfit: Magical AF Princess Dress (Red)

What do you like most about Dirty Princess? They are one of the very few popular designers that make clothing specifcally for the v-tech femboy chest. 

Body ~ Maitreya ~ Lara
Chest ~ V-tech ~ Boi chest
Head ~ Catwa ~ Lily
Skin ~ Pink Fuel ~ Crystal doll V2
Hair ~ Truth ~ Elie
Backdrop ~  Focus Poses ~ Witch craft room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall into Spring

 Spring is just around the corner so fall into spring with this adorable new outfit by ChicModa. The Amanda Crop Cami and Bloomers are super...